Forms & Links

United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America Membership Application

Health and Security Plan of Western Washington Enrollment Application

Vacation FormVacation Savings Dues Authorization Form (if you want your dues paid with your vacation fund, please fill out the top and bottom and mail to the address on the top of the page.)

Pension Change of Address FormPension Change of Address Form

MT VAC SAV withdraw FormMT VAC SAV withdraw Form

Funeral Donation

Honorary Withdrawal Form – NOTE: Your dues MUST be paid thru the month you are requesting withdrawal and the from MUST be submitted before the end of said month

Apprenticeship Application

Pacific Northwest Regional Council of Carpenters
25120 Pacific Hwy S, Suite 200
Kent, WA 98032
Phone: (253) 945-8800
Fax: (253) 839-4908
Toll Free: (800) 573-8333
Pacific Northwest Regional Council of Carpenters

Oregon & SW Washington Carpenters Trust (William C Earhart Co, Inc)
3140 NE Broadway, Portland, OR 97232
Mailing address: PO Box 4148, Portland, OR 97208
Phone: (503) 282-5581
Toll Free: (800) 547-1314
Fax: (503) 284-9386

Carpenters Trusts of Western Washington
Covers pension for Western & Central WA; Health & Welfare for WA, ID, MT & WY
2200 6th Avenue, Ste 300, Seattle, WA 98121
Mailing address: PO Box 1929, Seattle, WA 98121
Phone: (206) 441-6514
Toll Free: (800) 552-0635
Fax: (206) 728-5648

Eastern Washington/Idaho/Montana Carpenters Pension Trust (Zenith Administrators)
111 W Cataldo Avenue, Ste 220, Spokane, WA 99201
Phone: (509) 328-0300
Toll Free: (800) 541-9560
Fax: (509) 328-8623

Alaska Carpenters Trust Funds
Administered by Welfare & Pension Administration Services, Inc in Seattle, WA and Labor Trust Services, Inc in Anchorage
Labor Trust Services Location: 375 W 36th Ave, Ste 200, Anchorage, AK 99503
Labor Trust Services Mailing Address: PO Box 93870, Anchorage, AK 99509
LTS phone: (907) 561-7575
Toll Free: (800) 478-4431
Seattle Toll Free: (800) 531-5357